Amazon Prime Now-Free TWO HOUR Delivery!

Amazon Prime Now-2hour delivery!
(In some market areas)



Two hour delivery? Yes, you are reading that correctly!
A little behind here because I actually did my order on May 11th but I am SO
impressed with this service.

As a parent with 4 kids under the age of 5, the amount of times I want to get them ready to go to the store for milk is ZERO so I was so excited to see this being offered in my area and had to try it out on the day it started being offered, May 11th!

So for my first order I got basic stuff that we use everyday. Diapers, Wipes, Milk and Puffs. Normally I get Huggies diapers but they were a tad bit more expensive than I buy them for so I went for Pampers which was priced the same as local stores. The milk was the only other thing that was priced a tad bit more than regular stores but for the convenience, it was totally worth it.
Milk was $3.89
Pampers were $8.99
Huggies wipes $6.99
Happy Baby Puffs $2.99

Your minimum total has to be $20


The milk came in a cooler bag and was ice cold! Also I ordered on May 11th and the milk expiration date was May 22 so it had a nice long expiration date (which really doesnt matter here as we go through a gallon a day!)
The Happy Baby Puffs I was really happy about. We buy these for our 1 year old and not only was the price a little less than the grocery store, but they also had flavors I havent seen before!

As I mentioned, I typically buy Huggies brand diapers AND wipes however, I was NOT willing to pay $13.79 for a small pack of Huggies diapers when I can get them at the store for $7.99-$8.99 all day long. I found it strange that the diapers were about $5 more than store prices but the wipes were actually less than store prices. So I went with Pampers diapers and Huggies wipes.

I was overall extremely pleased with the entire process. I placed my order through the app, immediately got a confirmation email that they were getting my order together. I then got another message when my order left with the driver and the name of the driver. I could then live track where he was with my order all the way up to him pulling up in front of my house!
The driver was very polite and everything was packaged nicely in the Amazon paper bags, except the milk which was in a cooler type bag.

Click HERE to try Amazon Prime Now!

I would DEFINITELY recommend this service and know we will be using it again.




Comments