Big Family meals on a Budget: Spaghetti Bread

Feeding a family of 7 can definitely be costly when it comes to groceries. My kids ages are 14, 5, 4, 3 and 1 and I recently started having to double virtually every meal I cook. Can you imagine when I have 4 teenagers in the house, 2 of them boys?!?
So I started looking for meals that I can make rather cheaply and so far so good.

Spaghetti bread is kind of two meals in one. The best part is, EVERY single member of my family loves it!

So how I made this delicious and easy dinner is below. Disclaimer: you will have like half a pan of spaghetti left, more than enough for lunch the next day!

You will need:
2 refrigerated pizza dough (4 if you want to use all of the spaghetti)
1 bag of shredded cheese (I used Italian blend)
Whatever you use to make regular spaghetti (favorite noodles, meat and sauce)

1. Make your spaghetti however you usually would make it
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
3. spread the pizza dough on a cookie sheet, you can get two per sheet
4. Scoop the spaghetti down the middle of the dough leaving enough room to make slices in the bread to braid it.
5. Cover the spaghetti in your shredded cheese
6. cut 10-12 slices from the middle outward on each side of the dough and "braid" it over your spaghetti. It will look like this.
7. Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.

Dinner is served!

Join our main FB group online: Mom And Dads 2 Cents
Join our Recipe Group on FB: Everything Cooking





            

Comments